NEW MEXICO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
The Fine Law Firm handles serious personal injury, car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, product liability and wrongful death cases. Our New Mexico personal injury attorneys have a combined experience of more than 100 years practicing injury law. While most of our New Mexico personal injury cases resolve before trial, we are trial attorneys and recognize the benefit of aggressively preparing all cases. We handle personal injury cases in all areas of New Mexico, in both state and federal court. We also handle a select number of out-of-state personal injury cases in which, if necessary, we will associate with out-of-state counsel.OUR PHILOSOPHY
To us, successful New Mexico personal injury legal representation requires not only the vigorous pursuit of the best possible result for the client, but also a meaningful relationship between the client and injury attorney in which the client is educated and empowered. For over 30 years, the cornerstone of our New Mexico personal injury practice has been providing an aggressive legal voice to each of our clients, while treating them with the respect, care, and attention they deserve. This personal injury philosophy has occasionally resulted in taking our cases to the Supreme Court and making new laws.OUR SERVICE
In addition to aggressive personal injury legal representation, The Fine Law Firm's approach to client service is guided by the following principles:
- Unlike other New Mexico personal injury law firms that may charge up to a 40% to 50% contingency fee, our personal injury attorneys will never charge more than a 1/3rd fee.
- We will evaluate your personal injury case for free.
- We strive to return calls the same day they are received, and offer a 24 hour answering service.
- All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
- We will adjust our fee if it appears that we would otherwise net more than you, and will consider a reduced fee in other select cases.
- We offer
same day appointmentsand will begin working on your case immediately.
- If necessary, we will make appointments at your home or hospital.
- New Mexico personal injury lawyers, rather than paralegals, will handle your case and all significant meetings will be between yourself and your attorney.
- We will not keep you waiting.
- Unlike many other New Mexico personal injury law firms, we will not charge you for long distance telephone calls, photocopying, or postage.
- We have personal injury attorneys who speak Spanish.
The Fine Law Firm is rated AV, the highest rating given by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the most respected rating service for injury attorneys; ratings are based upon evaluation forms compiled from other New Mexico attorneys. We are one of the select Albuquerque plaintiff's firms, practicing New Mexico personal injury, accident, medical malpractice, and wrongful death that is listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Register of Preeminent Attorneys.
While the AV rating in Martindale-Hubbell indicates that we are a highly respected personal injury law firm in the New Mexico legal community, if you have any questions about hiring Fine Law Firm, we suggest that you contact New Mexico defense attorneys, judges, and our previous personal injury clients for references.