Hobbs Personal Injury Lawyer
When you or a loved one suffer harm due to the negligence of another, call The Fine Law Firm. Our firm has over forty years of experience in New Mexico. It is also both nationally and locally recognized for legal excellence.
The New Mexico personal injury lawyers at The Fine Law Firm:
- Put clients first;
- Give honest evaluations of personal injury claims; and
- Pursue insurance companies and are not intimidated by large corporations.
If you cannot come to our office for a free claim consultation, one of our personal injury attorneys will visit you. At The Fine Law Firm, we will connect you with any resources you need medically and help recover your property free of charge. Call us today and learn more about our services and schedule your appointment.
How a Hobbs Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Do not be fooled into accepting an insurance adjuster’s initial offer. Insurance adjusters base their payouts on past claims, not on individual losses. Insurance companies are in business to protect their company’s bottom line and pay as little as possible in outgoing accident claims.
When you choose The Fine Law Firm to represent you, one of our Hobbs personal injury attorneys will build your claim and pursue maximum compensation for your injuries. This is done by:
- Investigating your accident;
- Identifying all liable parties;
- Assessing your injuries;
- Pursuing all means of compensation;
- Calculating your total economic losses and future medical needs;
- Negotiating with the insurance companies for maximum injury compensation; and
- If necessary, filing and representing you in a personal injury lawsuit.
As a victim, your responsibility is to focus on healing from your injuries. The Fine Law Firm can deal with the legal side of your personal injury claim. Schedule your free consultation now to ask any questions and learn about your right to recovery.
Common Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury law gives victims the right to monetary compensation when someone else’s negligence causes them harm. However, not all injuries automatically result in legal liability. Some common personal injury claims are:
- Car accidents. Car accidents are a large portion of personal injury cases in the United States. They are not only vehicle on vehicle, but also vehicle on pedestrian, vehicle on bicyclist, and vehicle on motorcyclist;
- Commercial truck accidents. Commercial trucks cause accidents due to load shifts or loss, mechanical defects, inattentive or poorly trained drivers, parts’ failure, and numerous other reasons;
- Medical malpractice injuries. These injuries may include misdiagnosis, failure to treat, prescription mistakes, or birth injuries;
- Premises liability injuries. Premises liability includes dog bites, swimming pool, and slip and fall accidents; and
- Workplace accident injuries caused by third-parties or employer negligence. These are regularly on construction and industrial sites, but even offices are fraught with injuries. These may include falls from heights, employees running into objects, vehicle accidents, and repetitive motion injuries.
After an accident, it is imperative to receive medical treatment. Some personal injuries are internal and difficult for victims to recognize immediately. Medical documentation is also a significant aid in pursuing compensation in a personal injury claim.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Every personal injury claim is different and has an individual set of facts. A personal injury attorney will review the following to estimate the value of a claim:
- How the accident occurred;
- The types of injuries incurred;
- The medical diagnosis and prognosis for recovery;
- The amount of medical expenses;
- Any lost income;
- Projected medical costs; and
- Any future loss of income.
At The Fine Law Firm, our goal is to determine the effect of your injuries on your life both now and in the future. We then create a goal for compensation that can aid in a healthy, successful recovery for you and your family. Contact us today and meet with one of our skilled Hobbs personal injury attorneys.
Let The Fine Law Firm help you achieve legal justice, well-being, and peace of mind.