Farmington Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love suffered pain or injury due to the negligence of another, you need to contact a qualified and experienced Farmington personal injury attorney. The attorneys at The Fine Law Firm are here to help you from start to finish with all of your representation needs.
The personal injury attorneys at The Fine Law Firm are:
- Skilled representatives of injured victims;
- Knowledgeable in handling personal injury claims from pre-litigation negotiations through litigation, trial, and appeal, if necessary; and
- Strong communicators who keep clients informed of case progression.
We want to assist you in getting the justice you deserve. Our firm has the resources and tools to stand up to large corporations and insurance companies and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Call The Fine Law Firm today to schedule your free personal injury claim evaluation.
How a Farmington Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Insurance companies are not on your side. They are businesses obligated to protect their company’s bottom line by paying as little as possible for personal injury accident claims. Never give a recorded statement, sign any documents, or accept any payment from an insurance company until you speak with an experienced Farmington personal injury attorney, like those at The Fine Law Firm.
When you choose The Fine Law Firm to represent you, we will:
- Investigate your accident;
- Identify all legally responsible parties and any related insurance coverage;
- Calculate your total economic loss from the accident, both present, and future;
- Aggressively negotiate with the insurance companies to get you the maximum compensation you deserve;
- File a personal injury lawsuit if the at-fault party refuses to reach a reasonable settlement; and
- Present your case in court, if necessary.
No victim should pay for injuries they suffer through no fault of their own. To learn more about the services we offer to clients at The Fine Law Firm, call our office today. Our personal injury attorneys will gladly meet with you to answer your questions.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Farmington
Personal injury claims arise when one person suffers an injury due to the negligence or recklessness of another person. Personal injury law allows the injured victim an opportunity to recover compensation for the negligent act that led to their injury. However, not every injury qualifies for recovery under personal injury law.
Some of the most common personal injury claims include:
- Medical malpractice. Medical malpractice includes birth injuries, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, and medication errors;
- Car accidents. These may be rollovers, collisions with pedestrians, collisions with bicycles, and head-on collisions;
- Truck accidents. Large commercial trucks cause extensive damage in collisions due to their size and weight and lead to numerous personal injury claims;
- Premises liability. Premises liability may include slip and falls, dog bites, or any other injury suffered by a visitor on another person’s property; and
- Workplace accidents. When a third-party, not the employer, causes a worker harm on the job site, a personal injury lawsuit claim may be available.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Every personal injury claim is different. The facts surrounding an accident and its specific injuries are unique and make it impossible to put a particular dollar amount on any claim. However, there are common factors used by attorneys and insurance companies when evaluating your claim.
The following affect the value of a personal injury claim:
- The extent of the injuries;
- The extent of medical treatment needed, including future medical expenses;
- Any lost wages;
- Any projected future loss of income;
- The severity of injuries;
- The level of pain and suffering; and
- What types of insurance coverage are available.
If you believe you have a personal injury claim, contact The Fine Law Firm to learn more about its potential value. Our New Mexico personal injury attorneys will build the strongest personal injury claim possible for your situation and pursue the maximum reimbursement entitled to you by law. We never charge any upfront fees and are only paid when we win your claim.