Alamogordo Personal Injury Lawyer
When you or a loved one suffer injuries due to someone else’s negligence, The Fine Law Firm has the experience you need to protect your legal interests and seek fair compensation for you or your loved one. Our attorneys focus solely on personal injury claims and victim’s rights in New Mexico and want to help you succeed in the pursuit of your claim.
At The Fine Law Firm, we are:
- Nationally recognized for excellence by Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo;
- Dedicated to keeping fees reasonable for our clients; and
- Locally-based and respected members of our communities.
To discuss your personal injury claim in a no-obligation, confidential consultation, call our office today. If you are unable to visit us, one of our attorneys will travel to you. At The Fine Law Firm, we only get paid when we win your claim.
What an Alamogordo Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You
Hiring a Alamogordo personal injury attorney, like those at The Fine Law Firm, is the first step in getting justice and compensation for your accident injuries and losses. Statistics show that having an experienced Alamogordo personal injury attorney increases your chances of recovering money damages for an accident claim.
When an attorney from The Fine Law Firm handles your claim, they will not only act as your legal advocate from start to finish but also help you by:
- Analyzing and calculating all of your medical and financial losses;
- Reviewing all relevant insurance policies and dealing with insurance companies on your behalf;
- Investigating your accident claim to determine liability;
- Hiring and consulting with any needed medical or accident reconstruction experts;
- Negotiating and settling your claim; and
- Litigating your case in court, if necessary.
Let The Fine Law Firm work hard on your legal claim so you can concentrate on your medical recovery. Our attorneys are available to clients after hours and on weekends. We look forward to serving you.
What is a Personal Injury?
When someone suffers harm due to the negligence of another, that person is the victim of a personal injury. Personal injury law allows the victim of a personal injury to recover monetary compensation for any property damages or physical injuries they incur.
Personal injuries, especially severe or profound injuries, may affect a victim’s life physically and financially. Common serious personal injuries include:
- Head and brain injuries, including concussions and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Spinal injuries, such as paralysis;
- Broken bones and fractures;
- Severe burns; and
- Internal injuries.
Personal injuries arise from personal injury accidents such as:
- Car accidents. These may include car on car, car on pedestrian, car on motorcycle, and car on bicycle collisions;
- Commercial truck accidents. Commercial truck accidents are the most costly and deadly vehicle accidents;
- Medical Malpractice. There are several kinds of medical malpractice including surgical errors, prescription errors, failure to treat or diagnose, and birth injuries;
- Premises liability accidents. Premises liability accidents range from grocery store slip and fall to dog bite injuries; and
- Workplace accidents. These accidents can involve falls from heights, repetitive motions, power tool injuries, or any other variety of work injuries.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Compensation for a personal injury claim varies according to the type of accident, the severity of injuries, and the prognosis for the victim’s recovery. However, typical categories of compensation included in personal injury claims are:
- Medical expenses, both current and future;
- Lost wages;
- Loss of income;
- Property damages;
- Loss of quality of life;
- Mental and emotional trauma;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Wrongful death.
Most personal injury claims settle before going to court, and The Fine Law Firm will aggressively pursue fair and just compensation for your injuries in negotiations. However, our attorneys are trial-ready at all times and will go to trial for you.
Call The Fine Law Firm today. There are time limits to file a personal injury claim in New Mexico. Your only risk is in not getting the advice of a skilled personal injury attorney.