Las Cruces Personal Injury Attorney
Personal Injury in Las Cruces, New Mexico
When you or a loved one suffer a personal injury through no fault of your own, it is a difficult experience for the whole family. Personal injuries affect victims, both physically and financially. A call to the personal injury attorneys at The Fine Law Firm can help maximize your chances for a successful financial recovery and protect your legal rights.
At The Fine Law Firm, Our Personal Injury Attorneys Have:
- Extensive knowledge of personal injury law
- The skills and resources needed to fight major insurance companies
- The necessary drive and persistence to pursue a fair and just settlement for our clients
Call to schedule your free claim evaluation today. One of our Las Cruces personal injury attorneys will gladly sit with you and answer your most pending legal questions. Se Habla Español.
What a Las Cruces Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You
At The Fine Law Firm, we want any compensation you receive after a personal injury to make you financially whole. That is why our skilled Las Cruces personal injury attorneys work tirelessly to build and present your personal injury case to the insurance company and the court if needed.
When you choose The Fine Law Firm to represent you, we will:
- Investigate your accident to identify the party, or parties, legally responsible
- Identify all insurance policies held by the liable parties
- Calculate your total economic loss from the accident
- Consult with you to determine the personal impact of your injuries
- Ensure you have any additional assistance and support you need
- Notify creditors and others of your accident and status
- Aggressively negotiate with the insurance company or companies
- File a personal injury lawsuit if no reasonable settlement is possible
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury is an injury caused by another person’s or company’s negligence. In a typical personal injury claim, the victim demands compensation from the negligent party’s insurance company. Some of the most common types of serious personal injury claims are as follows:
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Back and spine injuries, including paralysis
- Broken bones and fractures
- Severe burns
The causes of personal injury claims vary but often result from:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injuries
Compensation for a Personal Injury Claim
While all personal injury claims are different, many contain the same damage requests. The kinds of compensation generally demanded in personal injury claims are:
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Property damages and loss
- Renovations to a home to accommodate injuries
- Loss of quality of life
- Mental and emotional trauma
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Wrongful death
There are exceptional cases where the court awards punitive damages. Punitive damages are rare and meant to punish a negligent party for reckless disregard of others or heinous acts.
We Can Help – Contact Us Today
To find out if your personal injury claim is valid and what possible legal actions you have available, call The Fine Law Firm. Our consultation is free, and there are no upfront fees. Our attorneys have a track record of success and want to speak with you. We also serve clients located across New Mexico including Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Las Cruces, and Roswell.