Las Cruces Premises Liability Lawyer
Premises Liability in Las Cruces, New Mexico
If you or a family member suffered injuries on someone else’s property due to unsafe conditions, call The Fine Law Firm. Our Las Cruces premises liability attorneys represent victims injured by another person’s negligence. We can help you assess the value of your premises liability claim and explain your legal rights to compensation.
The Fine Law Firm Is Known For:
- Outstanding legal service in New Mexico
- Recovering compensation for clients including multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts
- Taking claims to trial when settlement negotiations are not producing fair results for our clients
Our Las Cruces attorneys are experienced in premises liability claims and will work diligently to recover the maximum settlement your case deserves. Contact our law office today and schedule a free consultation.
How Can a Premises Liability Attorney Help My Claim?
A premises liability attorney, like ours at The Fine Law Firm, will handle every aspect of your legal claim so you can focus on your physical, mental, and emotional recovery. Our Las Cruces premises liability attorneys will assist your claim by:
- Expertly evaluating your case
- Identifying all liable parties
- Identifying and interviewing witnesses
- Evaluating and assessing your monetary losses, general damages, and pain and suffering
- Hiring any needed experts
- Representing you during negotiations
- Filing a lawsuit and meeting legal deadlines
- If needed, representing you during court hearings and trial
At The Fine Law Firm, we welcome you to compare our reputation, results, and fees with other firms. Make an appointment to see us today and learn more about how we can help you with your claim.
What is a Premises Liability Claim?
A premises liability claim seeks to hold a property owner responsible for injuries suffered as a result of unsafe conditions on their property. Some of the most common premises liability claims are the following:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents, including accidental drowning
- Negligent security
- Poor or inadequate maintenance
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Carbon monoxide leaks
- Exposure to toxic substances or chemicals
Recovery in a Premises Liability Claim
Property owners do not owe every visitor to their property the same standard of care and consideration and can avoid liability for some premises-related accidents. The property owner’s responsibility for a visitor depends on the classification of the visitor.
There are three types of visitors, including:
- Invitees. An invitee is anyone the owner permits to enter the property by express or implied invitation such as a customer at a business. Property owners owe invitees a high standard of care and must remove any existing property hazards, check for any unknown threats, and warn visitors about any known dangers.
- Licensees. A licensee enters a property with the owner’s permission for his or her purposes. A licensee is often a salesperson. Property owners must warn licensees of dangerous conditions.
- Trespassers. A trespasser is not authorized to enter the premises. Landowners do not owe any duty of care to trespassers. Some exceptions do exist for children.
Reach Out To The Fine Law Firm
If you suffered injuries while on another person’s property and were an invitee, licensee, or possibly the parent of a trespassing child, call The Fine Law Firm today. We can help you determine if a negligent property owner may owe you compensation for injuries you or your child sustained.
At The Fine Law Firm, our Las Cruces attorneys are experienced in premises liability accidents and understand the intricacies of the laws regarding these claims. When you choose our firm, you can rest assured that your best interests are our priority. Contact us today to discuss your potential premises liability claim with a knowledgeable attorney.