Rio Rancho Personal Injury Attorney
Personal Injury in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
When you or a loved one suffer injuries in an accident, the experienced legal team of New Mexico personal injury attorneys at The Fine Law Firm is available to guide you through your time of need. We will seek the justice and compensation you deserve for your injuries. We help clients throughout New Mexico receive quality legal care for injuries they suffer due to the negligence of others.
The Fine Law Firm is:
- An established leader in personal injury law both nationally and locally
- A proud provider of legal services in New Mexico for more than forty years
- Experienced in trial litigation against large corporations in the courtroom
- Contact us today and schedule a free consultation. At The Fine Law Firm, our legal fees are reasonable, and you never pay unless we win your case. Se Habla Español.
What a Rio Rancho Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You
Experienced personal injury attorneys, like those at The Fine Law Firm, can ensure you recover compensation for losses. We use our knowledge of personal injury laws, our considerable resources, and our legal skills, to build your injury claim as well as do the following:
- Personally handle your case and address all of your questions
- Calculate and document all of your financial, medical, and property losses
- File all court documents, insurance claims, and other paperwork correctly
- Gather any needed evidence
- Interview necessary witnesses
- Represent you during negotiations with insurance companies
- If required, take your case to trial before a judge or jury
Insurance companies are businesses; therefore, their priority is in lowering their costs and increasing their profits. Never accept a settlement from an insurance company without speaking with an experienced personal injury attorney. You may be signing away your right to further compensation.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury claim is a civil legal claim that occurs when one person suffers an injury due to the negligence or recklessness of another. Generally, the at-fault person’s insurance company pays compensation to the injured person for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Costs of future medical expenses
- Property damage
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
Most personal injury claims resolve during an informal settlement proceeding. When settlement talks fail, a personal injury attorney files a formal lawsuit in civil court. In New Mexico, there is a time period, or statute of limitations, to file a personal injury lawsuit of three years.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
Personal injury claims involve a wide variety of circumstances. Some of the more common accidents that result in personal injury claims include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Workplace accidents
Get In Touch With Our Legal Team Today
No victim should suffer in silence or pay for injuries resulting from another person’s negligence. To learn more about compensation in a personal injury claim or to schedule a professional evaluation of your claim, contact The Fine Law Firm. If your injuries prevent you from coming to the office, we will come to you. We serve clients across the state of New Mexico, including Santa Fe, Las Cruses, Roswell and Albuquerque.