Gallup Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffer injuries through no fault of your own, call the Gallup personal injury attorneys at The Fine Law Firm. Our attorneys will provide an honest evaluation of your claim and an assessment of any damages you could be entitled.
The Gallup personal injury attorneys at The Fine Law Firm are:
- Experienced and proven successful in 99% of past settlements and verdicts;
- Nationally recognized for excellence by both Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo; and
- A locally established law firm for over forty years.
Our attorneys are trial-ready at all times and possess the knowledge and resources to pursue even the largest insurance companies and corporations. Call our team today and schedule a confidential consultation. We do not charge upfront fees or any costs until we win your claim.
How Can a Gallup Personal Injury Attorney Help Me?
Personal injury claims require time, knowledge, and experience with personal injury law. Retaining a Gallup personal injury attorney ensures you have not only these, but also an advocate to protect your legal rights and shield you from hostile or unfriendly insurance tactics and unfair settlements.
When you retain a personal injury attorney from The Fine Law Firm, your attorney will:
- Investigate your accident;
- Interview witnesses and collect required evidence;
- Hire any needed expert witnesses;
- Assess the value of your claim;
- Handle all correspondence and negotiations with the insurance companies;
- Settle your claim fairly outside of court; or
- If a settlement is unreachable, proceed towards trial.
Take the first important step towards resolving your accident claim today. Speak with The Fine Law Firm. We want to help you move forward with your life.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
A personal injury occurs when one person suffers harm due to the negligent actions or inactions of another. A personal injury claim is how an injured victim seeks compensation for their injuries and any other accident-related losses. Personal injury claims are also a way of holding negligent parties accountable for the injuries they cause.
Personal injury lawsuits are not the same as criminal lawsuits. Personal injury lawsuits are civil lawsuits where victims receive money damages for their injuries. Personal injury lawsuits are private lawsuits.
The state and local government file and prosecute criminal charges. The victim in a criminal lawsuit is the state, and punishment includes jail or prison time and restitution.
Common Personal Injury Claims and Injuries
Personal injury claims arise from a variety of accidents. Some of the more common being:
- Car accidents;
- Commercial truck accidents;
- Medical malpractice;
- Premises liability injuries; and
- Workplace accidents.
The types of injuries that occur in the above accidents are as varied as the accidents themselves. However, the most catastrophic injuries are generally the following:
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis;
- Head and brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Broken bones;
- Severe burns;
- Internal bleeding and organ damage; and
- Wrongful death.
Compensation for Personal Injury Accidents in Gallup
Severe injuries can affect victims throughout their lives. Therefore, compensation must cover not only current but also future accident-related needs. Potential recovery for a personal injury claim includes:
- Medical expenses;
- Loss of income;
- Lost earning potential;
- Property damage;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation;
- Accommodations for disabilities;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental and emotional anguish;
- Scarring and disfigurement;
- Loss of interest in life; and
- Loss of quality of life.
At The Fine Law Firm, we want to answer your personal injury questions and make you feel comfortable about the personal injury claims process. We know this is a difficult and confusing time for you and your family. Our personal injury attorneys will fight to ensure you receive fair and full compensation for your personal injury claim.
Never accept an offer from an insurance company without first speaking to an experienced Gallup personal injury attorney. Initial proposals are usually too low to cover your damages. An attorney at The Fine Law Firm can assess the value of your claim and tell you if you are signing away the right to money you deserve.