Gallup Car Accident Lawyer
When a car accident leaves you or a loved one severely injured, put your trust in The Fine Law Firm. One of our experienced Gallup car accident attorneys can help you get the compensation you need to cover medical expenses, property damage, and personal losses.
- Successful and knowledgeable in all areas of vehicle accident law;
- Compassionate towards accident victims and willing to take the time to answer questions and resolve pressing client issues; and
- Committed to building a strong claim for clients and prepared to go to trial if and when necessary.
Do not wait to speak with one of the Gallup car accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm about your claim. We have more than forty years of experience helping accident victims just like you get their lives back on track. Call and schedule a meeting with a car accident attorney today.
How a Gallup Car Accident Attorney Can Help
At The Fine Law Firm, we understand the financial pressures and physical challenges accident victims face. We want you to recover enough compensation for any current and future accident-related complications. Our car accident attorneys do this by building the most persuasive accident case possible on your behalf.
The Fine Law Firm car accident attorneys will:
- Investigate your accident and identify any liable parties;
- Determine all sources of compensation;
- Assess and evaluate both your medical and financial losses;
- Work with consultants to determine your future medical and financial costs;
- Negotiate your accident claims(s) with the insurance company(s); and
- If no fair settlement is possible, proceed with a lawsuit and trial on your behalf.
Never give a recorded statement, sign any documents, or accept a payment from an insurance company without consulting a car accident attorney. You could sign away your right to full compensation. At The Fine Law Firm, one of our car accident attorneys will review your claim and assess its value.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Drivers should always stay alert and cautious while on the road. Driver negligence is the most cited cause of car accidents and can include:
- Driver error;
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Reckless driving;
- Aggressive driving;
- Texting and driving;
- Using GPS and driving;
- Eating and driving;
- Driving too fast for conditions; and
- Failure to yield to pedestrians.
Car accidents may also be the fault of the following:
- Faulty car parts or defective systems;
- Poorly performed maintenance;
- Highway defects; and
- Improperly set up construction zones.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident
Provided the victim of a car accident is safe and not seriously injured, they can take the following steps to protect their physical safety and legal rights following a car accident:
- Call 911 for medical and police assistance;
- Take photographs of the scene from all angles if possible;
- Exchange information with other parties at the scene including witnesses;
- Get a medical evaluation;
- Report the accident to your insurer;
- Keep all paperwork relate to the accident; and
- Contact a car accident attorney.
These steps will significantly improve a victim’s chances of a favorable legal outcome and full compensation for their injuries.
Car Accident Compensation
Compensation for a car accident depends upon the type and severity of injuries a victim suffers as well as their prognosis for recovery. Generally, damages include:
- All accident-related medical bills, both current and future;
- Lost income;
- Lost earning potential;
- Property damages;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Mental and emotional trauma.
To learn more about compensation for your car accident claim, call The Fine Law Firm. We will work tirelessly to support you during this difficult time and get the results you and your family deserve. Call us today to schedule your free claim evaluation.
Visiting with one of the Gallup car accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm is risk-free. If you cannot come to our office, one of our attorneys will travel to you.