Gallup Truck Accident Attorney
If you need help after a serious truck accident in Gallup, call The Fine Law Firm. Our Gallup truck accident attorneys help protect the legal rights of victims who suffer severe injuries or lose loved ones in these accidents.
At The Fine Law Firm, our Gallup truck accident attorneys are:
- Dedicated and hard-working legal professionals;
- Experienced in the complexities surrounding commercial truck rules, regulations, and litigation; and
- Resourceful and committed to maximizing compensation for our clients.
To learn about the legal routes available in your truck accident claim, call The Fine Law Firm today. Your initial consultation is risk-free, and we never charge fees until we win your claim. We are here to give you the compassionate legal representation you deserve.
How a Gallup Truck Accident Attorney Can Help You
When you work with the legal team at The Fine Law Firm, we aggressively seek out and hold all liable parties accountable for your injuries. Our Gallup truck accident attorneys work diligently to build the strongest truck accident claim possible for you.
Once you retain The Fine Law Firm, we will:
- Investigate your accident;
- Gather all the relevant evidence;
- Evaluate your medical and financial documentation to assess your losses;
- Negotiate with insurance companies for a full and fair settlement; and
- Move forward to trial if no settlement is possible.
Trucking companies have teams of attorneys on their side. There is no reason to face them on your own. Take the first step towards getting your own legal team by speaking with The Fine Law Firm today.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Causes of truck accidents can vary greatly depending on the party or parties liable for the accident. While the truck driver is often the cause of a truck accident, there are other at-fault parties to consider such as:
- The trucking company;
- The cargo loader;
- The truck mechanic; and
- The manufacturer of a faulty truck part or truck system.
After identifying the liable parties in a truck accident, possible causes of the accident need consideration. These commonly involve some form of negligence including, but not limited to:
- Poor driver training;
- Drowsy driving;
- Drug use;
- Distracted driving;
- Tight schedules;
- Loose or unsecured cargo;
- Poorly or improperly maintained trucks;
- Faulty or defective parts or truck systems; and
- Construction or dangerous road conditions.
Truck Accident Injuries
Thousands lose their lives in automobile accidents every year. The difference between passenger vehicle accidents and those involving commercial trucks is the sheer size and weight of commercial trucks. This difference increases the severity of injuries and chances of death in truck accidents.
Truck accident injuries are often catastrophic, costly, and lifelong. They may include:
- Head and brain injuries, such as traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries, including paralysis;
- Broken bones;
- Internal bleeding and organ damage;
- Serious burns;
- Scarring and disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death.
Damages in a truck accident claim are similar to other vehicle accident claims. However, due to the increased insurance policy limits of trucking companies and the extent of injuries involved in truck accidents, the payouts tend to be more significant for truck accident claims.
Potential damages in a truck accident claim include:
- Medical bills, current, and future;
- Lost earnings;
- Lost income potential;
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation;
- Property damages;
- Disability accommodations;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental and emotional trauma;
- Loss of enjoyment of life; and
- Wrongful death.
If you want to learn more about truck accident compensation or have a Albuquerque truck accident attorney evaluate your claim, call The Fine Law Firm. Our injury attorneys have a 99% successful track record, achieving compensation for our clients in settlements and verdicts.
At The Fine Law Firm, we put you first. Schedule your appointment today, and learn about your personalized legal options and routes for recovering your life.