Rio Rancho Truck Accident Attorney
Truck Accidents in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
If a truck accident left you or a loved one severely injured, call the skilled attorneys at The Fine Law Firm. Our truck accident attorneys are local New Mexico personal injury attorneys. They not only know the roads and highway systems in the state but are also thoroughly versed in all state and federal trucking rules and regulations.
At The Fine Law Firm, we never charge upfront fees to start on your truck accident claim, and we only get paid when we win your claim. We structure our fees in a way that maximizes your recovery.
Call us today to learn more about our truck accident attorneys.
We Are Proud To Be:
- Respected locally by the community
- In business for over forty years
- Nationally recognized by both Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo
What a Rio Rancho Truck Accident Attorney Can Do For You
Truck accident claims are more complicated than car accident claims. Generally, a truck accident claim involves severe injuries, more than one liable party, and significant property damage. A truck accident attorney helps to build your claim and ensure you receive the full amount of compensation due to your injuries and losses.
The experienced truck accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm may help you by doing any of the following:
- Collecting any accident-related evidence such as police reports, witness statements, trucker logs, and black box data
- Identifying and pursuing all liable parties for your accident
- Evaluating and documenting your medical records to prove the cost of your future treatment, medications, and long-term care
- Determining present and future income loss as a result of the accident
- Negotiating a fair and just settlement
- Taking your case to a jury trial if needed
Insurance companies know that the truck accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm are trial-ready. When you allow our attorneys to fight for you, we fight to win. Call us today to learn more about our 99% success rate in recovering compensation for clients just like you!
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
While many truck accidents are similar to passenger vehicle accidents, there are some causes of accidents that are more specific to truck accidents than others. These include the following:
- Truck driver fatigue. This may relate to the financial motivation to continue driving even when tired or the time of day. People are typically less alert at night than during the daytime
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reports that as many as 44% of truck accidents involved truck drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Excessive speed.
- Poorly maintained trucks. Poor maintenance increases the likelihood of brake failure, steering malfunction, tire failure, and trailer problems
- Improperly secured cargo. Cargo shifts may lead to overturned trucks, inability to stop quickly, or a jackknifed truck
- Aggressive driving.
- Blind spots. Passenger vehicles in truckers’ blind spots are regularly hit by trucks changing lanes, stopping suddenly, or accelerating.
Truck Accident Injuries in Rio Rancho
Surviving a truck accident may leave a victim with lifelong, debilitating injuries. Victims suffer not only physical pain but also mental and emotional distress. Some typical truck accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputated limbs
- Broken bones and fractures
- Internal organ damage
Contact Us Today
The medical and personal losses associated with a truck accident are potentially enormous. While every accident is unique, victims are usually entitled to all of their accident-related expenses. To learn more about your truck accident claim and any compensation you may receive, call The Fine Law Firm.
One of the New Mexico truck accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm will meet with you in a confidential setting and answer your questions. There is no reason to face your truck accident alone. Choosing The Fine Law Firm is the first step to reclaiming your life.