Las Cruces Truck Accident Attorney
Truck Accidents in Las Cruces, New Mexico
When you or a loved one sustains a serious injury in a truck accident, The Fine Law Firm can help you get the compensation you deserve to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our New Mexico truck accident attorneys want you to know your legal options in the event of an accident in New Mexico.
At The Fine Law Firm, Our Attorneys:
- Work tirelessly to hold negligent truck drivers or trucking companies accountable for your injuries
- Have a track record of experience and success recovering compensation for accident victims
- Handle complex cases and help our clients reach the best outcome possible, whether that means reaching a settlement or going to trial
Our reasonable fee structure sets us apart. Call and speak with us in Las Cruces today. Se Habla Español.
How Can a Las Cruces Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
Truck accident claims are complex and challenging to win. A great deal of time, money, and manpower goes into building and pursuing a truck accident claim. The truck accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm will work diligently on your behalf to do the following:
- Investigate your claim to determine all liable parties
- Analyze the scene of the accident, police reports, photographs, and witness statements to build your claim
- Identify all potential sources of compensation
- Negotiate your claim with the insurance company(s)
- File and fight your truck accident case in court if there is no fair and just settlement of your claim
At The Fine Law Firm, your consultation is free, and we never charge any upfront fees. Contact us to discuss your truck accident claim. New Mexico places time limits on filing truck accident claims, so call us today.
How do Truck Accidents Differ from Car Accidents?
Truck accidents differ from car accidents in several ways. The most obvious being the size and weight of commercial trucks. A fully loaded commercial truck can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds.
Additionally, many trucks carry hazardous materials that can ignite, causing fires or other dangerous conditions during an accident. This makes truck accidents and truck accident injuries severe and often deadly.
Truck accidents occur for several reasons, including:
- Driver fatigue
- Truck defects
- Failure to perform proper maintenance
- Improperly loaded cargo
- Over cargo weight
- Not checking blind spots
- Unsafe lane changes
- Failure to follow traffic signals
Unlike car accidents, multiple parties are potentially responsible for a truck accident, including:
- The truck driver
- Another driver on the road
- The trucking company that employed the driver
- Someone who maintained or repaired the truck
- The manufacturer of the truck’s parts
Truck Accident Injuries
Due to their severity, truck accidents may cause lifelong injuries, preventing victims from returning to their everyday activities and jobs. Truck accident injuries include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Neck and spinal cord injuries, including paralysis
- Broken bones and fractures
- Internal organ damage
Contact The Fine Law Firm As Soon As Possible
Do not let a truck accident injury control your life. The attorneys at The Fine Law Firm are local, proven victims’ advocates who will manage the aspects of your legal claim so you can recover your health and well-being. Call and speak with us about the types of compensation available to truck accident victims in Las Cruces today.