Hobbs Premises Liability Attorney
If a negligent property owner caused you or a loved one injuries, you can rely on The Fine Law Firm to protect your legal rights and pursue the compensation you deserve. Property owners, both commercial and residential, are responsible for the safety of their guests and visitors. When they fail to do so, property owners are liable under the legal concept of premises liability.
At The Fine Law Firm, our Hobbs premises liability attorneys are:
- Locally based and recognized for excellence in personal injury law;
- Successful in recovering compensation for clients in 99% of cases; and
- Available to our clients by phone or appointment both after hours and on weekends.
When you retain The Fine Law Firm, you get dedicated, committed, ready to hold property owners accountable for their negligent actions. Whether you suffered a dog bite injury, slip, and fall, or any other premises liability injury, The Fine Law Firm wants to speak with you today.
How Can a Hobbs Premises Liability Attorney Help Me?
The Fine Law Firm regularly represents people in premises liability claims. This involves aggressively negotiating settlements with property owners’ insurance companies. When negotiations are unsuccessful, our trial-ready premises liability attorneys move forward with lawsuits.
Our goal is to ensure that neither you nor your family bear the costs of medical treatment and other incidental expenses due to the irresponsible acts of another. To do this, the Hobbs premises liability attorneys at The Fine Law Firm build your claim by:
- Establishing the negligence of the property owner responsible for your accident;
- Documenting and recording all of your medical treatments and bills;
- Collecting any incident reports and witness statements;
- Visiting the scene for photos to gather evidence where your accident occurred;
- Hiring any needed expert witnesses;
- Verifying wage loss from your employer; and
- Establishing the extent of your injury and prognosis for recovery.
Contact The Fine Law Firm today to schedule a free evaluation of your premises liability claim. One of our skilled New Mexico personal injury attorneys will answer your questions and explain your legal rights. If you cannot travel to the office, one of our attorneys will visit you.
What is Premises Liability?
Premises liability is a specific area of personal injury law-making property owners or those in possession of property legally responsible for injuries caused by dangerous conditions on their properties. However, not every property hazard creates a legal liability, and not every visitor onto a property is due to the same level of protection under the law.
Common examples of premises liability claims include:
- Slip, trips, and falls;
- Swimming pool accidents;
- Dog bites;
- Elevator and escalator accidents; and
Premises liability accidents happen in both indoor and outdoor settings and on both public and private property. Frequent sites of premises liability accidents are the following:
- Construction sites;
- Entertainment and sports venues;
- Government buildings;
- Private residences;
- Professional offices
- Retail businesses; and
- Warehouses, factories, and other workplaces.
What to Do When Injured on Someone Else’s Property
There are steps a victim can take to secure their legal rights when injured on the property of another. To improve the chances of a proper medical and potential financial recovery, one can:
- Seek immediate medical attention;
- Attend any follow-up medical appoints and follow doctor advice;
- Take photographs of the scene right away;
- Collect any witness contact information;
- Save the clothes or shoes from the day;
- File a local police report;
- File a store or business incident report, if possible;
- Keep all medical records and accident-expense receipts;
- Contact an experienced premises liability attorney; and
- Never sign a statement, release, or make a recorded statement following the accident without contacting an attorney.
Call The Fine Law Firm before signing anything after an injury. You may sign away the right to the compensation you deserve for your premises liability accident. Let one of our New Mexico premises liability attorneys review your claim and discuss your available options.
At The Fine Law Firm, we have the experience needed to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain, and suffering, and more. Take control of your accident claim today. Contact The Fine Law Firm.