Roswell Car Accident Lawyer
Car Accidents in Roswell, New Mexico
When you or a loved one suffer injuries in a car accident, you must juggle getting medical help, repairing or replacing your vehicle, and dealing with an unfamiliar insurance company. The Fine Law Firm can help you evaluate your damages and enter negotiations with the knowledge you need to succeed.
At The Fine Law Firm, Our Car Accident Attorneys Are:
- Dedicated local attorneys and recognized leaders in legal services in New Mexico
- Recipients of the highest national ratings with both Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo
- Successful in recovering compensation for clients in 99% of settlements and verdicts
Our firm is committed to helping injured victims move forward with their lives. Call our office today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about our services. We will meet with you right away to answer your questions and start building your car accident claim.
How Can a Roswell Car Accident Attorney Help Me?
Insurance adjusters try to settle claims as quickly and cheaply as possible. Adjusters base their payouts on previous payouts for claims similar to yours while keeping their bottom line in mind. The car accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm will examine all of the evidence to determine what amount of compensation you need to be free of any debt attributable to the crash at the end of your claim.
Our car accident attorneys will work aggressively to prove your claim by:
- Investigating your car accident
- Identifying all the liable parties
- Locating all available insurance policies providing coverage applicable to your accident and injuries
- Obtaining your medical records and having them examined by experts to determine the extent of your injuries and prognosis for recovery
- Accounting for all of your accident-related costs and losses, both present and future
- Filing claims with any insurance company(s)
- Negotiating for a just and proper settlement(s) of your claim
- Filing a car accident lawsuit(s) if there is no settlement(s)
- Taking your case before a judge and jury
Never give a recorded statement, sign any documents, or accept any payment from an insurance company before speaking to an experienced car accident attorney. Contact The Fine Law Firm before mistakenly signing away your right to additional compensation the insurance company owes you.
Common Types of Car Accidents and Injuries
Car accidents are an everyday occurrence. While most accidents are not fatal, they can still produce lifelong injuries or chronic conditions. It is essential to seek medical help after a car accident as some injuries are internal or develop at a later date.
Some common types of car accidents are:
- Side-impact collisions
- Single-car accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Multiple-vehicle crashes/pileups
- Rear-end collisions
- T-bone collisions
- Vehicle rollovers
Injuries resulting from car accidents may include:
- Bruises and lacerations
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Internal injuries
- Sprained or strained muscles
- Spinal cord or disc injuries
- Head or brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Eye injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Compensation for Car Accident Claims
Compensation for a car accident depends on the severity of the victim’s injuries and their prospects for recovery. There are certain types of compensation regularly sought in car accident claims. These include the following:
- Medical bills, doctor appointments, and medications
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Costs for future medical treatments
- Lost income
- Loss of future income
- Property damages
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
The court may award punitive damages in cases of extremely reckless or wanton disregard on behalf of the at-fault party. Punitive damages are a means of punishing the at-fault party.
Reach Out To Us Today
One of the New Mexico car accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm will discuss any available types of compensation for your car accident claim. Secure your family’s health and future by calling our office today. Contact us by phone or fill out our convenient online form. If you cannot come to the office, one of our attorneys will travel to you.