Santa Fe Car Accident Lawyer
Car Accidents in Santa Fe, New Mexico
If you or a loved one are the victims of a car accident, you can contact The Fine Law Firm to fight for you. Our Santa Fe car accident attorneys represent victims and families of car accidents and will help you make your first steps towards recovery today.
When You Choose The Fine Law Firm, You Are Getting:
- Experienced car accident attorneys with thorough knowledge of the law
- Local New Mexico attorneys, familiar with New Mexico roads and highways
- Successful advocates who work nonstop to get you the resources you need to push forward with your life
It is physically, mentally, and emotionally challenging to recover from a car accident. Call The Fine Law Firm today and learn how we can help support you through this time. Your consultation is free and confidential.
How a Santa Fe Car Accident Injury Attorney Can Help
Victims of car accidents may be due to compensation for their injuries and losses. They are more likely to receive this compensation with the help of a skilled car accident attorney like those at The Fine Law Firm.
Insurance companies try to settle quickly and for less than an accident victim deserves. It is crucial to speak with a car accident attorney who will:
- Calculate your current medical costs and damages
- Estimate your future costs including placing a value on pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, mental and emotional trauma, and more
- Negotiate with the insurance company to get you the maximum amount of compensation possible
- If needed, take your claim to court before a judge or jury
The Fine Law Firm has decades of experience. We will handle the paperwork, phone calls with the insurance company, negotiations, and any legal hearings or trial, allowing you to recover from your injury. There are deadlines for filing your car accident claim, so meet with one of our attorneys as soon as possible.
Common Types of Car Accidents in Santa Fe
There are several types of car accidents each caused by their own unique set of circumstances. The most common car accidents include the following:
- Head-on collisions. Head-on collisions frequently occur when vehicles traveling in opposite directions collide head-on. However, a single driver can hit an animal or fixed object in a head-on collision. These accidents regularly happen at high speeds and are fatal.
- Side-impact collisions. Side-impact collisions are also known as T-bone collisions and take place when one vehicle drives into the side of another. The impact results in a “T” shape. These accidents are particularly damaging and dangerous to passengers or drivers on the side of impact.
- Rear-end collisions. These are the most common car accidents. Rear-end collisions occur when a driver runs into the back of the car ahead of them.
- Single-car collisions. Single-car collisions happen when only one vehicle incurs damages without the involvement of another vehicle.
- Vehicle rollovers. A vehicle rollover is when a car flips over onto its side or roof. This may happen due to force from an object or driver error. Vehicles with a high center of gravity, like SUVs, are more prone to rollovers.
- Multi-vehicle collisions. A multi-vehicle collision, or pile-up, is a crash involving three or more vehicles. These generally occur on busy highways and freeways and may be difficult for other cars to avoid.
- Sideswipe collisions. Side-swipe collisions happen when two cars come into contact while parallel to one another. They are usually less dangerous than other accidents.
Car Accident Injuries in Santa Fe
Although there are advances in car safety and safety restraint systems, car accidents are still among the leading causes of accidental injury and death in the United States. Car accident injuries range from mild to severe.
These injuries may include:
- Neck injuries and whiplash
- Back injuries, spinal cord injuries, and paralysis
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Cuts and bruises
- Broken bones and fractures
Serious car accident injuries may require very costly medical treatment such as surgery, rehabilitation, ongoing therapy, and assistive care. Victims are often left unable to work or live their everyday lives.
Don’t Try To Navigate A Car Accident Claim Alone – Call The Fine Law Firm
If you or your loved one need help with physical and financial recovery from a car accident, contact us as soon as possible. Call the car accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm. No one should suffer for the negligent acts of another. Our attorneys will work to ensure you get the fair and just compensation you deserve.