Santa Fe Truck Accident Attorney
Truck Accidents in Santa Fe, New Mexico
When you incur injuries in a truck accident through no fault of your own, the truck accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm can help. We will evaluate your truck accident claim and advise you on the best legal routes available to you.
At The Fine Law Firm, Our Truck Accident Attorneys Are:
- Experienced in handling complex, well-defended accident cases
- Successful in securing millions in settlements and verdicts for our clients
- Dedicated to pursuing the justice and compensation our clients deserve
Call us today and learn about our reasonable fee structure. We never charge for a consultation and only get paid when you do. If your injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we will travel to you.
How Can a Santa Fe Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
Truck accidents involve federal and state rules and regulations specific to the trucking industry. Often there are violations of these rules that make multiple parties liable for truck accidents. These make truck accidents multi-leveled and complicated.
It is imperative to have a truck accident attorney, like those at The Fine Law Firm, on your side to navigate the challenges of a truck accident claim. The attorneys at The Fine Law Firm will:
- Analyze whether the truck driver complied with all state and federal motor carrier safety regulations including reviewing truck logbooks, onboard black boxes, GPS data, cellphone data, compliance with licensing and certification regulations, and maintenance records for a particular vehicle
- Identify all individuals and corporations that might be responsible for the accident
- Manage communication with all the insurance companies involved
- Build a strong case through evidence and expert testimony
- Gather medical records to prove the cause of the crash and the extent of your injuries
- Represent your interests in negotiations
- Take your case to trial if negotiations fail
Call our experienced truck accident attorneys today to get started on your claim. We want to make a difference in your recovery.
The Differences Between Car Accidents and Truck Accidents
While any vehicle accident is dangerous, truck accidents pose a greater risk of injuries and fatalities than car accidents. This is attributable to the sheer size and weight of commercial trucks. A commercial truck can weigh over 80,000 pounds, while a typical car weighs only 3,000 pounds.
When trucks are involved in accidents, multiple parties may be liable. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mechanics who perform faulty maintenance or fail to perform routine maintenance
- Manufacturers of faulty equipment
- Facilities that load a truck incorrectly
- Trucking companies who fail to train employees
- Truck drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Trucker drivers are required to follow federal laws mandating hours of service, rest breaks, and total workweek hours. There are also special licensing standards for truck drivers that do not exist for other drivers.
Truck Accident Injuries
Although rules are in place to increase commercial truck and truck driver safety, injury accidents continue to occur. When they do, victims suffer a variety of injuries ranging from mild to severe, such as:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Loss of limbs
- Lacerations and soft tissue damage
- Internal injuries
- Head injuries, concussions, and traumatic brain injury
Don’t Delay – Reach Out To Our Experienced Legal Professionals
Victims of truck accidents can often recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future medical expenses. The truck accident attorneys at The Fine Law Firm will help determine what compensation you could receive for your injuries. We will also treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve, respond to your calls and emails, and fight aggressively for your best interests every day. Contact us by phone or fill out our convenient online contact form.