New Mexico medical malpractice cases are some of the most difficult ones to succeed at. Perhaps more so that any other case, it is crucial to have educated and effective expert witness to evaluate and if necessary testify. A successful New Mexico medical malpractice lawyer is aware that the strengths of a medical malpractice case is often based on the medical records and the testimony of medical experts and witnesses.
One of the most important issues or a New Mexico medical malpractice attorney to determine early is whether the defendant medical provider is a member of the New Mexico Patient Compensation Fund. The New Mexico patient compensation fund is outlined in the New Mexico Medical Malpractice Act. Members of the act enjoy stricter benefits that limit a plaintiff's ability to file a claim. Membership of a medical provider to the patient compensation fund is an extremely important issue that cannot be overlooked. Issues such as the statute of limitations, damage caps, and civil procedure all change depending on the medical provider's status.
The medical malpractice attorneys at the Fine Law Firm have handled numerous such cases to successful resolutions. The information included here is intended to provide more information regarding New Mexico medical malpractice cases and related issues.
Do discuss your medical malpractice case CONTACT US ONLINE OR CALL US AT (505) 243-4541 or at (800) 640-6590 if in-state, and at (505) 243-4541 if you are out-of-state in order TO SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION.
- New Mexico Medical Review Commission Handbook
- New Mexico Birth / Delivery Malpractice & Cerebral Palsy
- Laparoscopic Negligence
- New Mexico Emergency Room Malpractice
- Medical Negligence Resulting in Quadriplegia or Paraplegia
- New Mexico Surgical Mistakes
- New Mexico Medical Malpractice
- New Mexico Medical Malpractice Resources
- Medical Malpractice Expert Witnesses
- Understanding Medical Records
- Metal on Metal Hip Multidistrict Litigation