New Mexico medical malpractice cases are some of the most difficult ones to succeed at. Perhaps more so that any other case, it is crucial to have educated and effective expert witness to evaluate and if necessary testify. A successful New Mexico medical malpractice lawyer is aware that the strengths of a medical malpractice case is often based on the medical records and the testimony of medical experts and witnesses.
One of the most important issues or a New Mexico medical malpractice attorney to determine early is whether the defendant medical provider is a member of the New Mexico Patient Compensation Fund. The New Mexico patient compensation fund is outlined in the New Mexico Medical Malpractice Act. Members of the act enjoy stricter benefits that limit a plaintiff's ability to file a claim. Membership of a medical provider to the patient compensation fund is an extremely important issue that cannot be overlooked. Issues such as the statute of limitations, damage caps, and civil procedure all change depending on the medical provider's status.
The medical malpractice attorneys at the Fine Law Firm have handled numerous such cases to successful resolutions. The information included here is intended to provide more information regarding New Mexico medical malpractice cases and related issues.
SPECIFIC NEW MEXICO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE TOPICS
NEW MEXICO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESEARCH
Do discuss your medical malpractice case CONTACT US ONLINE OR CALL US AT (505) 243-4541 or at (800) 640-6590 if in-state, and at (505) 243-4541 if you are out-of-state in order TO SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION.
- New Mexico Medical Review Commission Handbook
- New Mexico Birth / Delivery Malpractice & Cerebral Palsy
- Laparoscopic Negligence
- New Mexico Emergency Room Malpractice
- Medical Negligence Resulting in Quadriplegia or Paraplegia
- New Mexico Surgical Mistakes
- New Mexico Medical Malpractice
- New Mexico Medical Malpractice Resources
- Medical Malpractice Expert Witnesses
- Understanding Medical Records
- Santa Fe Man Arrested for Allegedly Injuring Patients While Practicing Dentistry Without a License According to police in Santa Fe, a number of area residents were recently victimized by a man who was practicing dentistry without a license and out ....
- Study Finds State of New Mexico May be Liable for $120 Million in Albuquerque Medical Malpractice Case The State of New Mexico may be on the hook for up to $120 million in connection with a potential class action lawsuit against the University of New ....
- Wrongful Death Case Filed Against Two Santa Fe Mental Health Professionals The mother of a man who hanged himself two years ago has filed a New Mexico wrongful death lawsuit against two Santa Fe mental health professionals ....